There is a lot of information about when to change breast implants but it is important to separate the facts from opinions.
- Have you heard that you need to change breast implants every 10 years?
- Do you know what to look out for if you have had your implants in for several years?
- Do you need to change breast implants if you have a capsular contracture?
- How can you tell if your implants have ruptured?
- Do you need to have a check up of your implants at a certain time?
- Are there risks if you were to change breast implants?
Jonathan is one of the UK’s leading plastic surgeons with a practice dedicated to cosmetic breast surgery. If you are worried or just curious about whether your breast implants need to be changed, watch this video to find out the answers.