Mole Removal In Birmingham – One Stop Clinic
Traditionally if you have a problem like a mole or a cyst that you do not like, you would need to go through a process to have it removed which would require at least three visits to the doctor.
THE TRADITIONAL WAY
- 1st VISIT – you would make an appointment with your GP who would then refer you to a specialist
- 2nd VISIT – you would see the specialist who would look at your mole or cyst and put you on a list to come back and have it removed
- 3rd VISIT – you would come back to the hospital for your cyst or mole removal procedure
This can be frustrating if you work or have a busy life because it involves three separate appointments at different times.
You will often know what procedure that you want – to have your mole removed and so why should you need to see two doctors and have three separate visits?
At The STAIANO Clinic, you can have it all taken care of in ONE APPOINTMENT.
To streamline the process, you do not need to see your GP for a referral before coming to see us. You can contact us directly and then we will communicate with your GP afterwards.
THE STAIANO WAY
- STEP ONE – let us know what procedure you are interested in and we will send you some information and guide prices
- STEP TWO – if it is a mole or cyst or something that you would like to have removed, then send us a photograph. This allows one of our clinic nurses to take a look and assess the suitability for surgery and to also give you a more accurate idea of what it would cost to have it removed.
- 1st VISIT – come to the clinic for a consultation and mole removal on the same day in our ‘see & treat’ clinic.
You would be welcome to come to the clinic for an assessment with one of our plastic surgeons before committing to having your mole removed, but if you are comfortable with everything and you do not want to come back for a second consultation, we offer our ‘see & treat’ clinic.
This means that you only need to take one time off work and you can come to the clinic, meet with one of our plastic surgeons and have your consultation, just like you would normally, but if you feel comfortable to go ahead with the procedure on the day, then we will take you to the operating suite and remove your mole or cyst there and then.
There is never any obligation to proceed if you do not feel comfortable and although we take a deposit, we will refund it in full if you do not go ahead with your procedure for any reason.
I have set this system up because I am always looking for ways to stand out from the competition and to look at how I can deliver more value and give a better service to my patients.
From your point of view, you cannot really lose because you will be having a consultation and you will have the choice whether to go ahead or not.
From the clinic point of view, it is not very efficient and this is why not many clinics will offer this service. If you choose not to go ahead with your procedure on the day, then we will have lost out, because we will have a big gap in the clinic.
…but I don’t mind this, because there is always a price to pay for being different and standing out.
We offer the ‘see and treat’ service for all of the procedures that we can perform at the clinic including:
To get more information about any of these procedures, you can fill in this form or if you would like to send us a photograph of something that you are thinking of having removed, our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org